Light color, color and its causes and processing
1. Uneven oxide film thickness. The possible reason is that the temperature and concentration of the anodizing bath are not uniform. At this time, the tank liquid should be stirred with compressed air to solve such problems.
2. The dye liquid temperature or concentration is not uniform. Introduce the stirring process while increasing the number of stirrings.
3. The dyeing speed is too fast. The bottom of the workpiece first enters the dye solution and leaves the dye solution later, so the bottom is easier to dye. The solution is to dilute the dye and extend the dyeing time appropriately.
4. Poor conductivity. May cause loose racking. Pay attention to tightness to avoid such problems
5. The dye is too thin, you can add dyes to increase the concentration.
6. The dye temperature is too low. The dye liquor can be warmed to below 60°C.
7. Improper dissolving of dye, or floating of insoluble dye, easy to produce color difference at this time. The solution is to improve the dye dissolution.
1. Anodized film thickness is insufficient. The solution is to check whether the anodizing process is normal and whether the temperature, voltage, conductivity, etc. are stable. If there is any abnormality, please adjust the specifications accordingly. If there is no abnormality, the oxidation time can be appropriately extended to ensure that the film thickness reaches the standard.
2. The pH value of the dye liquor is too high. At this time, the glacial acetic acid can be used to adjust the pH value to the specified value.
3, after the oxidation of the workpiece in the sink for too long. Advocate timely dyeing. If this happens, the workpiece can be placed in an anodic oxidation tank or in a nitric acid neutralization tank for appropriate activation and then dyed. The effect will be good.
4, improper dye selection. Need to use the right dye.
5, the dye has been decomposed or mildew, at this time need to change the dye.
6, the oxidation temperature is too low, leading to dense film. Oxidation temperature can be appropriately increased.
7, poor conductivity. Poor contact of the anode copper rod or cathode lead sheet may indicate poor batch conductivity. Pay attention to cleaning anode copper rods and cathode lead plates to ensure good conductivity.
Causes and Treatments of White Point and Dew
1, washing is not clean, should be enhanced washing.
2. The water used for washing is too dirty and easy to contaminate the membrane. At this time, the water should be changed to ensure the quality of washing.
3. Oxide film is polluted by soot, acid and alkali fog in the air. Strengthen washing, timely dyeing, timely transfer can greatly reduce this symptom.
4. The oxide film is contaminated by oil and sweat. The protection must be strengthened, and the appearance of the workpiece must not be touched by hand.
5, the dye solution contains insoluble impurities, oil pollution, damage to normal dyeing, this time should filter or replace the dye, regular cleaning bath.
6, the workpiece gap, residual acid outflow in the deep hole, to strengthen the washing of such workpieces.
7. Dyeing liquid is contaminated, causing spot corrosion of stained workpieces. At this time, the dye must be replaced. Usually, care should be taken to avoid introduction of impurity ions during the operation.
Causes and Treatments of Dyeing, Flowering, Escape
1. The pH value of the dyeing solution is low, and it can be adjusted to the standard value by dilute ammonia.
2, cleaning is not clean. Washing should be intensified.
3, the incomplete dissolution of the dye, enhanced dissolution to complete dissolution.
4, the dye temperature is too high, reduce the temperature.
5, oxide film pore is small, because the oxidation temperature is too low to inhibit the film is dissolved by sulfuric acid, oxidation temperature can be adjusted properly to avoid this problem.
6, dyeing and coloring too fast, and the dyeing time is too short, adjustable diluted dye solution, reduce the dyeing temperature, appropriate to extend the dyeing time.
7, sealing hole temperature is too low, heating solution.
8, the sealing solution PH value is too low, with dilute ammonia water raised to the specification value.
9, stained surface easy to wipe off. The main reason is that the film is rough, usually caused by too high oxidation temperature. Care should be taken to control the oxidation temperature within the specification.
After corresponding measures have been taken to overcome the defects caused by oxidation coloring, the quality of aluminum coloring products can be controlled stably to meet customer satisfaction requirements.