1. Only when aluminum alloy profile
is cooled down to below 50 degrees, it can be moved to the stretching frame for stretching operations. If stretched in a high temperature, it will be easy to scald human skin and also the sealing strip. What’s worse, the aluminium profile is likely to become the scarp.
2. Controling the tensile strength in about 1%, because the higher or lower strength will make the aluminium to be out of shape.
3. To control the strength of tensile deformation and well control the whole profile, it is necessary to choose the appropriate special pad and use in a appropriate way.
4. Due to the thermal resistance of sealing strip, the aluminum with strict requirement in decoration appearance must be flipped up and down for several times for proper heat radiation. Take a special care to those thick and wide aluminium profiles.
5. During the process of picking, moving and stretching, a certain interval space should be reserved. Timely to dispose the aluminium profiles which are easy to bend.