Completing the Building Envelope
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
6Series Aluminium Alloy Extrusion
6 series aluminum alloys are mainly magnesium and silicon, so the advantages of 4 series and 5 series are concentrated. Is currently the most widely used alloy.
Medium strength, good corrosion resistance, good welding performance, good process performance (easy extrusion molding), good oxidation coloring performance.
Scope of application: traffic energy tools (such as car luggage racks, doors, windows, bodywork, heat sinks, compartment shells)
The following are the 6 series aluminum alloys that our company can produce:
Alloy: 6005、6061、6063、6A02 Temper:T4、T5、T6、T651 Length:7m-14m Product diameter:100mm-600mm
(1) Aluminium alloy tube，
(2) Aluminium alloy bar
(3) Aluminium alloy extrusion profile
(2) Waterproof cloth / plastic film wrapping, steel band bundling, wooden pallet bottom;
(3) Cube packaging, wooden pallet bottom, steel band bundling
(1) Sophisticated production technology, advanced equipment. The main production equipment and testing equipment are imported from abroad
(2) High precision, high strength, corrosion resistance and wear resistance
(3) The technical center (central laboratory) has been assessed as the Qinghai Engineering Technology Center. It is not only capable of analyzing the chemical composition of the aluminum alloy tube and rod production, metallurgical structure inspection, and mechanical property testing, but also can meet the needs of new product and new process development.
(4) Certificates to prove quality:
01 Weaponry equipment research and production license
02 National Industrial Production License
03 Quality management system certification
04 Environmental management system certification
05 Occupational health and safety management system certification
Standard loading quantity:
1*20GP:Max .length:5.85 meters Loaded quantity: 10 to 12 tons
1*40HQ:Max. length:12 meters Loaded quantity: 22-26 tons
Standard export port:
Huangpu/ Foshan or Shenzhen
Type of shipping:
Shipment by sea; by road; by train; multi-transportation.